National Wine Day - became a tradition in Moldova and is celebrated annually, in the first weekend of October, after the harvest. The celebration gathers in Chisinau hundreds of curious tourists to discover Bacchus’s liquor.
While planning your calendar of interesting events and travel on the nearest months, please mark off the first weekend of October, exactly 06- 07 of October, with an especially striking color.
These days afford an opportunity to enjoy the amazing views of autumn Moldovan nature to all residents and guests of Moldova.
Only in Moldova and just on the National Wine Day you will have the chance to taste wine from young wine for collection or limited edition and say "NOROC" along with the other 100,000 guests of the holiday.
A lot of guests and lovers of this Moldovan national drink become participants in cultural events, excursions to the legendary underground cellars Cricova and Milestii Mici, where hundreds of thousands of bottles of wine are kept.
Even if the pearl of attraction is wine, dozens of restaurants and local cafes offer traditional dishes: grilled meat, pies, other national dishes, fruits and desserts. The festival is dominated by local coloring, with folk music and dances with people which wearing national troops.
The event promotes the millenary culture of the moldovan people to create and consume quality wine. Every year, wine is promoted along with local gastronomy and culture.
BESTMoldova.md invites all travelers who want to spend their weekend by touching the culture that originates from ancient Greeks time to join the National Wine Day in Moldova. During these days, we offer you the following interesting and rich itinerary:
- Bright and highly colored events during all the day: the parade, national artisans' fair and the Wine Fest.
- Visiting the most famous wine plants: "Cricova", "Et Cetera", "Asconi", "Purcari", "Castel Mimi", "Mileștii Mici", "Chateau Vartely", where we lift the veil of secrecy of Moldovan art of winemaking for you.
- Wine tasting: traditionally, it goes on the open air, and a pleasant aftertaste of aromas and races of wine will be in your memories for a long time.
- Regaling with the national cuisine masterpieces; you may taste such dishes in no other country of the Globe.
- Sightseeing tours in the monastery of Old Orhei; this place may enter the UNESCO list as a memorial of the World Culture Heritage.
For all guests BESTMoldova.md offers a wide range of services, including booking and accommodation in hotels in Chisinau, as well as in comfortable apartments. At your request we can organize an individual or group transfer, as well as you will be given the individual program of visiting the historical places and the cultural events that will take place.
On this occasion, BESTMoldova.md has prepared for you a special Program"3 Nights in Moldova"here.
To book this Program visit:http://qoo.by/2OCs